Reason To Extract Tooth
- Your tooth is too damaged by a fracture or deep cavity to repair.
- You have a sizable infection that cannot be resolved by root canal alone.
- You have teeth that are blocking other teeth from coming in. These may be extra teeth or baby teeth that have not fallen out yet.
- You are getting braces and need to get rid of a tooth that is crowding others.
Types of Extraction
Most visible teeth can be removed with a simple extraction, where your dentist loosens the tooth, then removes it carefully with forceps. This procedure typically requires just a local anesthetic.
- The tooth has broken off at the gum line.
- The tooth hasn’t come in yet (wisdom teeth, for example)
- The tooth has especially large or curved roots
During a surgical extraction, you may have a local anesthetic along with an IV or general anesthetic.
Hello India provide a call out service at a free of cost. You have to call a single number 079-27272727 and tell your Dental requirement. Hello India gives details like phone numbers, mobile numbers, address and many more best dentist in Ahmedabad.